Monday, February 27, 2012

Full day; Tired night

Another full Monday - treadmill, gym (taking it easier for both), class, a few errands - then came home to grade papers.  Tired tonight.  Missed my hamburger today, but had meatloaf for dinner.  I know, I know....that's an alternate-shaped hamburger :) 

I don't know what age person will get this picture of meatloaf :)  Just proves I'm cool (or a nerd).



Need to finish grading papers tomorrow.  Unusually large class this semester - 23 instead of the usual 16, so lots to grade.  I will be telling my students this Wednesday of my departure from class after the mid-term (next week).  I'll introduce my replacement next Wednesday.  I'll still be on campus advising (and several of my advisees are in this class), so I may drop in a couple of times. 

My department chair decided to not offer my course (Corporate Public Relations) at all next semester even though I found a replacement.  He told my replacement that he is hoping I'll come back in spring 2013 to teach it again.  Unlikely, but one never knows.

No chemo this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment