Started the day with 30 minutes on the treadmill. Although I broke my one mile speed record just two days ago, today I had to slow things down quite a bit. I've been in an exercise research study for ovarian cancer patients for the past four months which requires me to wear a heart rate monitor when I exercise. My heart was pounding today! So, I'll keep exercising, but know my body and slow it down when I have to. Chemo definitely affects the blood oxygen.Followed that with an hour at the gym with my Wednesday trainer (different one on Mondays). Skipped anything aerobic, but did my weights, lunges, etc. and kept up with me of a few weeks ago.
Taught my class this afternoon, went grocery shopping and then came home and made a giant turkey meatloaf - stocking up the freezer in anticipation of lousy days ahead. Also made mashed potatoes - which I never make. Ultimate comfort food! Working to keep my weight up, while not piling it on John. Maybe tonight won't be that night :)
Skipping the naps when I can and sleeping really well at night - tired!!
You DO sound energetic. I can't say the same, but maybe one of these days
ReplyDelete