Thursday, February 9, 2012

Still doing AOK

Keeping busy. Drove to Danbury and back (sat in some furniture with Sherry, good friend and the designer for John's office renovation - currently underway), enjoyed a wonderful lunch and then took my first post-chemo nap.  Can't figure out whether I'm not sleeping well so I'm tired (most likely) or if the Chemo is making me tired (which seems impossible after only one treatment).  In any case, a little nap felt good.

OK, so this post is kind of boring.  Guess I'd rather have it that way - no drama is best :)



1 comment:

  1. I, too, took a post-chemo nap this afternoon. I missed most of Jeopardy (friends know NOT to call between 4:30 and 5:00, when I'm getting my Jeopardy fix!) but happily woke up just in time for Final Jeopardy... where the senior girl from Goucher won and made it to the College Finals! Go, Gophers! (BTW - I knew the answer, thanks to Dad!)

    ReplyDelete