Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeling so much better today

So, the after effects of that Five Guys hamburger are still with me.  Feeling good today! Full day, planning a relaxing evening at home.  That's it for today!


P.S.  I hadn't mentioned, the therapy dogs at the hospital (which, although I am not a huge dog person, kind of enjoyed) are no longer allowed.  The epidemiologists decided that there could be a problem with such a germ-vulnerable population - even though no one is aware of any problems.  I feel bad, especially for the pediatric patients.  The staff is circulating a petition to bring the dogs back.  Here's a picture of Henry at his old job.

2 comments:

  1. I love dogs, and they certainly make me smile. But can also understand why they might not be welcome in a hospital setting. Did you know that there is a therapy PENGUIN in Pittsburgh?!

    ReplyDelete