Monday, May 21, 2012

Boston - Awesome

Had a great time in Boston!  Been to Boston, of course, many times, but never really played "tourist."  We walked all over, rode the T, cruised around Boston Harbor on a guided tour, went out for nice dinners and lunches (including eating outside) and was joined by John's sister, Barbara and her boyfriend, Bob for a lot of it.  Weather was beautiful!

This is the Lenny Zakim Bridge - named for the New England Region ADL director and renowned civil rights activist.
http://www.leonardpzakimbunkerhillbridge.org/
I'm feeling good, just tired.  Needed a nap a lot of our time away, but when I got a really good night's sleep, I was much better.  Don't know if I'm anemic or not - may just be tired, but will find out later this week.

Big week coming up - New Haven's ADL dinner is Thursday night and Friday, we're headed to D.C. for my nephew Greg's wedding (another boat ride - it's on the Potomac River).

No comments:

Post a Comment