Tuesday, May 29, 2012

75 percent done with chemo - feeling good

So, on Friday I was on the edge of being anemic and today, I bounced back - much better blood work.  And, easy chemo today making me 3/4 done with this round. 
Busy weekend in Washington/Maryland/Virginia.  Drove down Friday with John, Perri and her boyfriend, Jake.  Amazing for holiday weekend - no traffic!  Stopped first in Virginia to see our niece Nita's new baby, Brad and his big brother, Josh. Both are adorable!!!










Spent quality time with my parents and cousin, Ellen.  Perri and Jake did lots of sight seeing.  On Sunday, we all went to our nephew Greg's wedding onboard the Odyssey which sailed the Potomac River.

So, my life is pretty routine (good routine, that is).  Really slowing down on the blogging.  So, maybe once a week or so I'll keep you posted.  Assuming my readership is way down - which is fine.  I'm out and about and seeing most of you all the time.  Yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment