Tuesday, June 26, 2012

11 done; 1 more to go!!

Had chemo #11 today.  As always, very easy.  Saw the doctor (all good), blood work was fine, waited for pharmacy to mix my cocktail, then chemo drip.  Played Mah Jongg afterwards - group is getting the hang of it!  Quick stop for groceries.  Cooked out on our new grill - loving grilled romaine lettuce.  Forgot I wanted to try grilled peaches.  Next time.



Since last post, was kinda draggy.  No question I became more anemic, but, body bounced back and the past few days I've been feeling fabulous.  Missed exercising for about a week - was just too draggy.  Walked 2 miles yesterday, tread mill this morning, planning on golf tomorrow (followed by Neulasta shot to boost my white blood cells.  Last one of those. Don't get them after even-numbered chemo treatments).

Been keeping very busy.  Enjoying life doing lots of fun stuff!!!

1 comment: