Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Insomnia time!!

Feeling otherwise AOK, but yesterday's chemo gave me major insomnia!  Slept 3 hours after being so tired yesterday afternoon.  Knockout drugs tonite! Thinking 8:30 would make a good bedtime if I can stay awake that long. 

I've always needed lots of sleep and BC (before cancer) I was the best sleeper I know.  Actually, a few months after (the first) chemo, I was a good sleeper once again.  Looking forward to those days after this chemo :)

Despite that, I really pushed myself today.  Did not make it to they gym, but managed Costco and other assorted errands.  Spent a good part of the afternoon grading papers - leftover project that I had assigned early in the semester and agreed to grade after I left.  Many more to do - this is a big class!  Tired days like this make me realize I made the right decision to leave mid-semester.  Couldn't have done a good job today.

Also, have a new food additction.  Hamburgers - not so much.  Moved on to Frosted Mini Wheats - rated surprisingly high for cold cereals.  Satisfies the sweet tooth, but not as junky as other stuff I could be eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment