Yes, I designed that pie chart myself :)
Easy chemo day. Finished Book 2 of "Shades of Grey" series. I keep saying I will stop reading after first, then second, but there's always a cliff hanger at the end. (The trilogy are the top 3 best sellers on Kindle.) And, "they" say third is the best. Mindless beach (and chemo) reading. No, doesn't make me want to chase John around the house but does want me to talk some sense into the female central character. I don't care how much the feminists like this book. Exploring her sexuality, yes. Being overly dependent on a man - stop it!!!!
Anyway - that commercial is over. Great blood results. Not anemic, all else looks good. Still have to have the Neulasta (white blood cell booster) shot tomorrow before the white blood cell count tanks. Gotta say, very few side effects to this chemo - the shortness of breath and a little tired. I'll take it!! Also, gotta say - the nurses and staff at Smilow are so-o-o-o-o-o nice. A pleasure to be in their company!
Doc was very pleased with how I'm doing. Still on target to finish July 10. Then, maintenance drug monthly for a year. She says it won't even be noticeable.
Was passing synagogue just before 6 tonight. Stopped in for service. Nice to add to the head count/minyan and always makes me feel good when I go.

No comments:
Post a Comment