So, tonight, for the first time, I opened that cigar box to compare - and whaddya know....I'm back to my original color. (BTW, when I bought my wig, the saleswoman said "red never grows back" - Ha!)
Sunday, June 3, 2012
Hair update
In December, 2010, when I began my first chemo, in anticipation of losing my hair, I had a buzz cut. For some reason, I saved my hair in a cigar box.
As my hair grew back, months later, it came in dark and straight. Just a few months ago, it got curly again and started to show auburn/red highlights - similar to my original color. A couple of weeks ago, I got my hair cut short again (style choice, no particular reason) and my hair started looking more like my original color.
So, tonight, for the first time, I opened that cigar box to compare - and whaddya know....I'm back to my original color. (BTW, when I bought my wig, the saleswoman said "red never grows back" - Ha!)
So, tonight, for the first time, I opened that cigar box to compare - and whaddya know....I'm back to my original color. (BTW, when I bought my wig, the saleswoman said "red never grows back" - Ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment